BG NBS62 Nexus Isolated co-axial,1 gang Brushed Steel Satellite Socket Outlets
BG Electrical Brushed Steel Single Co-Axial Socket, Rounded Plate
- Used for TV or FM coaxial aerial connection
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- An isolated socket lets the signal through from the aerial/satellite dish but does not allow any kind of return signal/current
- Prevents interference from receivers of other users.
- Sleek and slim premium metal with softly rounded edges
- Moisture control gasket, prevents tarnishing from new plaster
- Supplied as kit of Euro Module components
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm
This sleek and stylish brushed steel single co-axial socket from the BG Electrical Nexus range at Luceco, is used for TV or FM co-axial connections.
With its rounded edge finish, the brushed steel wall plate with colour matching fixing screws and a grey insert, will seamlessly fit with any style or décor.
Clean and modern design
With brushed steel colour matching fixing screws, the co-axial socket has a clean and modern look, allowing it to complement your home and interiors.
Stylish and sleek
The wall plates have a fixed integrated plastic gasket to protect metal edges from moisture, so you won’t see any visible plastic around the switches.
You can touch this
The wall plates have a lightly lacquered surface to reduce fingerprint marks, so you can maintain the sleek and stylish look of the brushed steel with minimum to no effort!