BG NBI12 Nexus Metal Brushed Iridium 1 Gang 10A 10AX 2 Way Plate Switch
Nexus Metal Black Nickel Single 10A 10AX 2 Way Plate Switch
- Top quality Brushed Iridium finish - lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brushed Iridium rocker switch
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 1 gang, 2 way, 10 amp (10AX)
- Requires a 16mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
The BG Electrical Nexus Metal NBI12 is a brushed iridium single (1 gang) switched electrical socket, manufactured by British General Electrical.
Suitable for the home or the office, the NBI12 has a slimline design (only 21mm deep) with softly rounded corners for a sleek, modern effect wherever it's installed.
No plastic is visible around the matching brushed iridium switch and the finish is lightly lacquered to reduce the impression of fingerprints. These electrical switches can easily be retrofitted into existing backboxes (16mm minimum box depth required), and are supplied with colour-coded fixing screws and fitting instructions to ensure an easy installation.
Furthermore, the NBI12 is fitted with a moisture-control gasket which enables it to be installed into recently plastered walls without the risk of tarnishing the finish.
As standard on all BG Switches and Sockets, the NBI12 comes with a 25-year guarantee for peace of mind.